Calo Programs to Bring Award Winning Show for Extensive Tour Coinciding with National Adoption Month
Can you imagine not knowing your own identity? That’s the reality for millions of adoptees and the focus of Suzanne Bachner’s award-winning show, The Good Adoptee, which will tour Connecticut between Oct. 22 and Dec 9th to help garner support for restoring Connecticut adoptees’ access to their original birth certificates. Each performance will include a post-show Talk Back with Suzanne Bachner and Anna Bridgforth who stars in the production.
The Good Adoptee, a one woman play, that chronicles Susan Bachner’s true story of the search for her birth parents in the face of sealed records. The show is a gripping mystery and often hilarious adventure. The show had its world premiere last fall in the United Solo Theatre Festival where it won the Awards for Best Autobiographical Script, Suzanne Bachner and Best Actress, Anna Bridgforth.
ShowTimes around Connecticut:
1. Saturday, Oct. 22, 6 pm, United Methodist Church, Hamden
2. Friday, Nov. 11, 8 pm, First Congregational Church, Ridgefield
3. Saturday, Nov. 12, 2 pm, Charter Oak Culture Center, Hartford
4. Friday, Nov. 18, 8 pm, First Church of Christ, New Haven
5. Saturday, Nov. 19, 2 pm, University of Connecticut, Stamford
6. Friday, Dec. 2, 8 pm, Episcopal Church, Enfield
7. Saturday, Dec. 3, 8 pm, Questers Way, Mansfield
To see the trailer and learn more go to http://www.caloprograms.com/the-good-adoptee.html